The Trust only accepts applications online via our grants management system.
- Please check whether you are eligible to apply for funding. See the What we fund and Eligibility pages, paying particular attention to the general exclusions.
- You must have an account for our grants management system in order to be able to make an application - for account registration and application deadlines, please see the When to apply page. Please do not register for an account if you are not eligible.
- You will need to know whether you intend to apply for a grant as an individual or an organisation as the registration process is different.
If you intend to apply to JRCT as an individual, with any resulting grant being paid directly to you, please email the JRCT office at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to register. Please type the words registration request in the email subject line.
If you intend to apply to JRCT as an organisation, with any resulting grant being paid directly to the organisation, to register go to:
Click on Register Here and complete the registration form. This asks for basic contact details to enable us to set you up with a user account.
After registering you will be sent an account activation email from email@example.com. Please note that this is not an automated process and that the email may take up to 3 working days to arrive. If you do not receive the email after 3 days please do not re-register – first check your spam and then contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please activate your account as soon as possible after you receive the activation email, as for security reasons the link will expire after 72 hours. You will be asked to set your password when you first log in.
Applying for funding
Once you have a user account set up on our grants management system you will be able to log in and apply for funding.
Click here to log in
- A list of our programme areas and deadlines will be displayed in the Funding Rounds section of your portal.
- To open the application form, click on the blue Apply Now button next to the programme area you are applying to. If you judge that your application directly relates to more than one area, and are able to clearly demonstrate this in your proposal, select Cross cutting.
- You will need the following documents when making your application, which must be in PDF format. You can click on the links for more information.
- You do not have to complete your application form in one session. Ensure you click on Save Draft before logging out. When you log back in, your draft application will be in the 'Draft' area of the 'My Applications' section.
- To submit your application, click on Submit. You will receive an email from email@example.com confirming receipt with an attached PDF copy of your application.
- If we require further information about your application, we may send you an information request form for completion. You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org notifying you that we have a query and ask that you login to your portal to respond. You will find the information request form in the ‘My activities’ section.
Important tips and help
To ensure that you receive all our emails please add the following email addresses email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts/ list of approved senders.
If you do not receive emails from us, please check your spam.
If you need assistance at any time please contact email@example.com or 01904 627810.